Desktop and Network
Last Updated -
- Refresh your current internet browser by holding the SHIFT key and hitting the REFRESH button.
- Close your current internet browser and open a new one.
- Clear your internet browser’s cookies, close all browsers and try launching the website again.
- Try using an alternate web browser (Internet Explorer is not supported).
- Close any unnecessary browsers or applications.
- Try a hard-wired connection instead of a wireless connection.
- Proceed to the BANDWIDTH CHECK section of our support center to confirm your connection speeds.