In-App Video Issues
If you are experiencing any
difficulties viewing games on the AHL app, you can try the
following general troubleshooting steps to see if they resolve the issue. Try
watching AHLTV again in between each step to see if the issue has been
resolved. If no improvement is seen, move to the next step.
1. Check your internet connection. Visit this support article here to verify your internet speeds.
2. Close the app and re-open it again.
3. Restart your device. On certain devices, you can uninstall or reinstall the app.
4. Check whether the AHL app or your device has any pending updates that need to be installed. If so, update the app.
5. Uninstall and reinstall the app.
6. If you have tried these steps and the issue is persisting for a live game, please visit our Broadcast Status page. If the live game, you are watching has an issue.
App not working properly
If the AHL app installed on your Android device is crashing, or won't open, respond, or work properly, try the troubleshooting steps below. After trying each, check whether it fixed your issue.