If you are having difficulties with the
AHLTV Roku channel, please try the following steps to resolve the issue:
1. Ensure your Roku and your device are on the same network connection.
2. Check to see if your Roku software is up to date.
3. Delete the AHLTV Roku Channel.
4. Perform a system reset of your Roku. To reset your Roku without losing your data, go to Settings > System > Power > System Restart.
5. Reinstall the AHLTV Roku Channel.
6. If the issue persists, you can reset your Roku back to factory settings by selecting Settings > System > Power > System Restart.
Hopefully, these steps have assisted you. If not, please click here to submit a support ticket and we can help you troubleshoot the issue further.